"This is a great book if your creative juices are running dry." - Portland Book Review
A collection of 642 outrageous and witty writing prompts: Banish writer's block with 642 Things to Write, a fun and playful journal that invites inspiration with plenty of space to write it all down. Brimming with entertaining exercises, this writing prompt journal is sure to get the creative juices flowing.
* From crafting your own obituary and penning an ode to an onion, to telling a dying houseplant why it should live and making a case for your favorite fruit, writers of all levels will stretch their imaginations and put pen to paper.
* From ridiculous to philosophical, the 642 writing prompts are sure to stimulate the mind and encourage creativity
* From the literary minds of the San Francisco Writers' Grotto, a workspace and creative community in downtown San Francisco. Thirty-five writers from The Grotto contributed to this prompt journal.
642 Things to Write About prompt journal will appeal to both novice and seasoned writers.
Inspire creativity with 642 Thing to Write About.
* The ultimate gift for writers of all shapes, sizes and genres
* Creative writing journal offers hours and hours of amusing scenarios to reflect and write on